We are looking for a Baker to join our team!
Are you a motivated and loyal individual looking to work in a fast growing and dynamic bake shop? Then look no further. Pretty Sweet is looking for a Full Time Baker. Applicant must be available Tuesday- Sunday between the hours of 6:00am-4:00pm. Some duties include;
- Keeping workspace clean and organized in accordance with food handling standards.
- Prepare menu items such as cakes, donuts, cookies, bars, batters, icing, glazes etc.in accordance with recipe specifications, while taking direction from Supervisor or Management.
- Displays efficiency during peak prep hours.
- Apply glazes, icings, or other toppings to baked goods.
- Works effectively in a team environment or independently.
- Check products for quality and identify damaged or expired goods.
- Check the quality of raw materials to ensure that standards and specifications are met.
- Uniformly mix ingredients using automated equipment such as blenders and mixers.
- Consistently meet deadlines and fulfills daily and weekly task lists.
- Required to assist in Front of House when needed as well as FOH training.
- Packing and fulfilling customer orders, while constantly looking ahead to other orders.
- Maintain cleanliness of bakeshop at all times by ensuring;
- Dishes are properly washed, sanitized and put away
- Floors and working areas are kept clean
- Any other cleaning duties required
- Any other task or duty required and assigned by management.
At Pretty Sweet we pride ourselves on operating as a team. In order to do so we must work together to complete various tasks. To ensure operations run smooth and effective, it is the responsibility of all team members to keep the bakeshop clean. All team members are also encouraged to answer the phone and direct the call in a proper and professional matter. Team members may also be asked to help with deliveries, event set ups, grocery and supply pick-ups and other various tasks as assigned my management.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 1 year experience in a bakery or food establishment and would have skills to build on.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
*We appreciate your application, but only successful candidates will be considered and contacted for an interview.